Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the Most From Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance.
We’ll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff – engineers and non-technical personnel alike – to use Polarion for more effective collaboration.
We’ll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems – we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
If you are in digital health or clinical research, you’ve likely heard about FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance. (Or, if you are on friendly terms, simply “Part 11.”) This regulation is unclear and confusing, which can complicate compliant implementation — especially for...
Why sign Jira issues with Adobe Sign? When it comes to signing off on Jira Cloud issues, you have a lot of options. We’ve written a comprehensive guide on all the different options. From our article on signing with DocuSign to the quickstart on using our own Speedy...
See how Speedy external storage protects you from data loss and keeps Speedy free. The Speedy PDF App is used to sign off on Jira Issues, help your team move quickly, and stay on task. However, the app relies on a connection to an external storage location to operate,...