Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the Most From Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance.
We’ll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff – engineers and non-technical personnel alike – to use Polarion for more effective collaboration.
We’ll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems – we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
We completed the configuration project. The team now had an Atlassian site that helped them develop their medical device quicker, along with all the required release documents in Confluence. Risk management report, functional specifications, unresolved anomalies...
This is a real story about a SaMD company (Software as a Medical Device) that wanted to achieve high release cadence. They hired us to develop a custom Confluence extension that would remove a blockage from their release flow. We used the Confluence API to deliver a...
We're pleased to announce that RadBee is a certified partner of Monday.com Monday.com Work OS is the platform built for a new way of working, adopted already by more than 152,000 businesses across the globe. Adopting Agile and DevOps methodologies is no longer...
Have an idea for your Quality Management System?
We’d love to learn more about your project.