Traceability matrices on Adrenaline
Getting the Most From Polarion ALM
Siemens Polarion aligns all moving parts of developing product specifications, from inception through post-production and post-marketing surveillance.
We’ll make your transition to Polarion painless, configuring the tool to support the way you work and your own Quality Management System (QMS), helping you migrate legacy data into the system, and training your staff – engineers and non-technical personnel alike – to use Polarion for more effective collaboration.
We’ll also ensure that the platform is integrated with your core software, including Jira, for a streamlined, automated, optimized, compliant system that allows you to effortlessly stay on top of your design.
Why Polarion ALM?
Polarion provides you with flexibility, continuity and turnkey compliance. The following benefits top our list of why Polarion is a tool of choice for quality management:
- It transitions seamlessly between a Word-like editor and structured data entry, accommodating a wide range of user preferences and making it easy to onboard new users of varying technical abilities for better collaboration organization-wide.
- It provides a baseline of product design elements and continuously stores snapshots of the complete design file, so pulling historical data is a snap.
- It includes out-of-the-box compliance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- The software includes free templates, which are configured specifically to support:
- Medical device development up to Class 3, in line with FDA and EU requirements
- Non-product Computer Systems Validation (GAMP 5 compatible)
- Polarion can be integrated with external systems – we like its out-of-the-box integration with Jira in particular.
Design reviews are an integral part of managing a development project, as per the regulatory requirements of IEC 62304. Not only must each specification item be reviewed (i.e., a user need, a functional specification), but design review documentation needs to exist as...
How Product Managers and Development Teams Can Work In Synch when Connecting Requirements to Stories
Following previous posts on the Radbee blog about traceability matrices and release documentation, we were asked to provide details about how to create traceable release items (i.e. Connecting Requirements to Stories). Specifically, readers wanted to know how a user...
Lists of Jira data are crucial aspects of your team’s workflow to keep your progress on track and your results quantifiable. From keeping projects progressing on time and on budget to acing audits, your Jira data holds the key to business growth. That said, there are...