Updated on June-22-2021
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or attempt to use any of the Products.
1. Licensed Products
- The Products include Apps, add-ons, plugins and integrations for Jira™, Confluence™ and Jira Service Desk™ are provided by RadBee Ltd. through the online Atlassian marketplace (the “Atlassian Marketplace”), operated by Atlassian.
- By accessing, downloading, installing, or using any of RadBee’s Products from the Atlassian Marketplace you agree to be bound by the Atlassian Marketplace T&Cs and to the payment terms listed by RadBee on the Product’s page.
- In providing the Products, RadBee may also provide products or access to services provided by third parties (“Third Party Products”).
- The End User’s procurement or use of any Third-Party Products is regulated under separate agreements between the End User and the relevant third party. RadBee is not responsible for any Third-Party Products.
2. Ownership and Copyright of Products
The user-generated content is owned by the user who created or uploaded the content.
The Products are made available on a limited license or access basis, and no ownership right is conveyed to you. You may choose to provide feedback about the product: comments, information, questions, data, ideas, description of processes or any information you provide, including in the course of receiving support and maintenance. RadBee may use, copy, disclose, license, distribute and exploit your feedback in any manner without any obligation, royalty or restriction based on intellectual property rights or otherwise. You may provide such feedback by accessing our support desk through https://radbee.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
RadBee relies on the Atlassian Marketplace rules and policies on pricing, evaluation periods and agreements for its Product, be it for Server, Data Centre or Cloud.
- Mandatory Activation: To use any of the Products, you must activate them. You can activate a Product by inputting a license key.
- Evaluation License: by receiving an evaluation license key for a Product, RadBee grants the End User a one-time, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, license to use the Product as received at the time of download or installation, for a thirty (30) days period, commencing on the day the evaluation license key is received by the End User. This is not a transfer of title. Such evaluation license is extendable according to the then applicable rules in the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Commercial License: by purchasing a Commercial license key for a Product, RadBee grants the End User a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, license to use the Product as received at the time of download or installation. This is not a transfer of title.
- Under any of the Licenses, You may not and shall not, without RadBee’s express written authorization:
- transfer any of the Licenses;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Products;
- distribute the Products for any purpose, including, without limitation, compile an internal database of, redistribute, or reproduce the Products in any form;
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Products in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise; or
- permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of RadBee or its licensors or allow any third party to access the Products.
- The End User may submit a request to transfer any of the Licenses by email to email@example.com. RadBee is not obligated to grant any such request, and RadBee may deny any such request for any reason.
- RadBee is not obligated to provide any authorization referred to in paragraph 5, RadBee reserves the right to charge a fee for the grant of any such authorization, and RadBee may cancel such authorization at its sole and unfettered discretion by providing notice to You of such cancellation.
4. End User’s Use of Products
- The End User shall be solely and exclusively liable for; (i) all information and/or data which the End User posts, uploads, transmits, processes, disseminates or otherwise shares with others by use of, or in connection with, the Products; (ii) informing authorized users of the contents of the Agreement (e.g. including provisions regarding processing of personal data); (iii) the results which the End User achieves by its use of the Products; (iv) any loss, damages, or costs incurred due to incompatibility between the Products or updates to them and any Third-Party Products the End User has installed or otherwise uses, and any other issues that may arise as a result of the interaction between the Products and Third-Party Products or similar products; (v) any damage or liability to any party resulting from the End User’s use of the Products; and (vi) any unauthorized use of the Products.
- The End User shall not: (i) use the Products in any manner or for any purpose that violates this Agreement, any law or regulation, including but not limited to privacy rights and export laws, any right of RadBee or any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (ii) sell, distribute, assign, license, transfer, monitor or copy all or any portion of the Products or any source or object code made available as part of the Products to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, alter, disassemble or create derivative works of the Products or parts of the Products or attempt to do any of the foregoing; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the Products; or (v) rent, lease, loan or provide any other party access to the Products without RadBee’s pre-approval in writing.
5. Identification of End User in Marketing
- The End User grants RadBee the right to identify the End User as a customer of RadBee in promotional materials.
- The End User grants RadBee the right to use the End User’s logos and other trademarks to identify the End User in promotional materials. RadBee receives no other rights to Your logos or other trademarks under this Agreement. All goodwill arising from the use of your trademarks belongs to you. For clarity, nothing in this Agreement assigns ownership of any of your intellectual property rights to RadBee.
- The End User may revoke or deny RadBee the rights granted in 5.1 and 5.2 at any time by submitting a written request to be excluded from promotional materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests may take thirty (30) calendar days to process.
6. Third-Party Software
- The Products may contain software licensed to RadBee from third parties, including software licensed under open source licenses (“Third Party Software”). Additional obligations may apply to any use of Third-Party Software outside of the Licenses granted under this Agreement. In such circumstances, you must consult the relevant third party to acquire any necessary licenses and consent in relation to your use of the Third-Party Software.
- The Products may use services provided by third parties; e.g. Atlassian, SendGrid and any APIs and web services providers. Such third parties may temporarily or permanently suspend, stop delivering or fail at delivering their services that are required for the Products to function properly. Whether it is a consequence or not of a breach or termination of a contract by either party; RadBee disclaims any liability for the consequences of such actions by such third parties on the capabilities and operation of the Products.
7. Links to Other Web Services
The Products may contain links to other websites and services. RadBee is not responsible for the contents, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by RadBee. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by RadBee. If you decide to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- For any Product which the End User has purchased maintenance for through the Atlassian Marketplace, RadBee will provide online technical support to the End User during the purchased maintenance period.
- End Users who are entitled to online technical support may request support by emailing email@example.com or accessing our support desk through https://radbee.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
9. Fees for Products
RadBee may charge a fee for use of all or some of the Products or just for certain features of the Products. If at any time RadBee does not charge a fee for any Product or for any feature of any Product, RadBee will in no way be barred from charging a fee for these same Products or features in the future. If RadBee does charge a fee, the fee will be decided at the sole discretion of RadBee. RadBee will provide notice to you if RadBee starts charging a fee for a Product or a feature or changes the amount of the fee for a Product or feature you are already licensed to.
10. Refusal of Products
- RadBee reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude or otherwise limit the provision of any product or service, including access to or use of any of the Products, to any person or entity, for any reason.
- RadBee reserves the right to block any functionality of any Product for which an End User does not have a valid evaluation license key or Commercial license key.
11. Updates to the Products
RadBee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make any changes to the Products, including adding or removing any features of the Products. RadBee has no obligation to update the Products, and the Products may be changed without notice to you.
12. Evaluation Licenses
- Any Product licensed under an Evaluation License may only be used for internal evaluation purposes.
- Each Evaluation License expires thirty (30) days after the End User receives a corresponding evaluation license key. Any Product or any feature of any Product activated with an evaluation license key may cease to operate upon expiration of the corresponding Evaluation License.
- The End User may only obtain one Evaluation License per Product unless otherwise authorized by RadBee. The End User may request an additional Evaluation License or an extension of an Evaluation License through the Atlassian Marketplace or by contacting RadBee at support@RadBee.com. RadBee is not obligated to grant any such request, and RadBee may deny any such request for any reason.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RadBee and its partners, lawyers, staff, affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Products.
14. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- THE INFORMATION, FORMS, AGREEMENTS, LICENCES, MEDIA, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, TANGIBLE PRODUCTS, GOODS AND SERVICES (THE “ITEMS”) PROVIDED FROM OR THROUGH THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE ITEMS MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. RADBEE AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE ITEMS. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, RADBEE AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND RADBEE. THE PRODUCTS AND THE ITEMS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- The Products may not be appropriate under the circumstances for any particular matter. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the effectiveness, completeness, adequacy, reliability, suitability, accuracy, correctness, or applicability of any of the Products to a particular situation.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by the Products, including, without limitation, damages caused by computer viruses or other malicious code contained within the Products is disclaimed.
15. Ability to Accept the Agreement
You affirm that You are 18 or more years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. The Products are not intended for individuals under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Products.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by RadBee, with or without cause, in RadBee’s sole and unfettered discretion. RadBee may terminate this Agreement without notice to you if you fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by RadBee shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to RadBee, including injunctive and other equitable remedies.
- The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, your license (s) to and authorizations of RadBee, your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will automatically terminate if You violate or assist in the violation of any of the restrictions of paragraphs 4 and 5.
- On the termination of this Agreement, you must remove all Products from your systems and destroy any copies of the Products in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with its laws (without regard to conflict of law principles).
- Any of Your causes of action with respect to the Products must be instituted within three (3) months after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
- The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not construed strictly for or against either party. The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
- All legal proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely and exclusively in London, UK in the Courts of London. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
- Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure of RadBee to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- You agree to review this Agreement prior to using the Products. This Agreement may be amended by RadBee from time to time without specific advance notice to You. The latest Agreement will be available at RadBee end-user-license-agreement, and You should review the Agreement prior to using the Products.
- This Agreement, as modified from time to time as described above, and including the policies incorporated by reference, constitute the entire and only agreements between You and RadBee and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Products and the subject-matter of this Agreement.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the Products is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.